The Guidance is structured around six technical modules and two strategic modules. (T for technical modules and S for strategic models).
Each module could be applied by using a coherent set of tools (templates and spreadsheets). Three types of tools are proposed:
- Input tools with data collection templates and generic data libraries;
- Assessment tools to carry out the necessary modelling and calculations; and
- Output tools that generate result and graphs with results and support the user in drawing conclusions.
The figure below shows how the tools support the application of the modules. The table outlines the objectives of each tool.
- (01.10.20) Please note that the modules and tools originally linked here are interim versions and will be further improved. Updated versions will be uploaded as they become available.
- (11.08.21) Updates to Tool A, Tool 1.4, Tool 3.2, Tool 3.4 and Tool B added.
- (18.05.22) Updates to Tool_T3.1_Fisheries leakage calculation and Tool_T3.2_ PolymerSectorMFA added